A mining development project (mainly large and medium-sized mining projects) generally goes through the following stages:
1) According to the long-term planning of national economic and social development and the market demand for products, based on the regional, industry planning and mineral resources, based on the existing productivity layout, propose project proposals (or prepare project pre-feasibility study report) ).
2) The project proposal (or pre-research report) can be selected for feasibility study and prepared project feasibility study report after being selected and balanced by the comprehensive department and included in the preliminary work plan.
3) The feasibility study considers the feasible project, and prepares the plan and task book according to the suggestions of the proposed plan approved by the higher level.
4) After the plan task book is approved, carry out preliminary design, prepare the preliminary design specification of the project, propose the general estimate of the construction project and prepare the project budget statement.
5) Approved preliminary design and total budget estimates are included in the capital construction annual plan after comprehensive balance by the planning department.
6) Carry out construction drawing design.
7) Construction projects that meet the conditions for start-up of the National Planning Commission project and must be audited by the state regulations must perform audit procedures before they can start construction, organize construction, propose construction organization plans, and prepare for production according to the progress of the project.
8) The construction project shall be completed according to the approved design contents, and shall be officially put into production or delivered after being tested and accepted.
9) Post evaluation. After the construction project is completed and put into production, the construction unit shall summarize and make an evaluation of the production capacity, technical equipment level, production process plan, product quality, enterprise economic benefit, social benefit and environmental benefit of the project.
Reheating and recycling waste material from pavements is a new but practical technology in road repair. Our asphalt recycling equipment is a mobile road repair equipment which reheats 100% of waste asphalt and reinstalls the hot mixture into the pavement, repairing the road. Not only does the asphalt recycling equipment save resources and reduces unnecessary waste, it also eliminates pollution from disposing asphalt waste and saves money in transporting waste. We've developed our hot asphalt recycler to be fully in line with China's industry development policy of creating a low-carbon, cyclic, and energy saving economy. Our asphalt recyclers are widely used to repair and construct highways, municipal roads, provincial trunks, bridges, and factory grounds.Technical Parameters of the Asphalt Recycling Equipment
|Chassis modelCA1131P40K2L5BE5A85||Euro V|
|Production capacity||3 ~ 5 t/h|
|Single mixing capacity||600 ~ 750 kg|
|Heat output of burner||200 kw|
|Single mixing time||10-15 min (Change with the outside temperature, water content, asphalt quality, material particle size)|
Mixing Tank (kg)
|Overall dimensions||LÃ—WÃ—H=8100Ã—2480Ã—3125 (mm)|
Structure and Working Principles
Structure: The hot recycler is composed of a chassis, generator set, electric hoist, diesel tank, expansion tank for heat oil, oil heating system, infrared temperature measurement system, mixing tank, discharging device, electrical control system, lifting device, storage tank for emulsified asphalt, emulsified asphalt spraying system, waste material preheating box and preheating device, waste material crushing device, side beam, accessories and other components. The configuration can satisfy various functional requirements in the patching process.
Working principles: The asphalt recycling equipment delivers RAP, granular or lump material (after being broken) of waste asphalt pavement to the waste material preheating box via a feeding device. Then flue gas preheats the waste while it's carried to the mixing tank where it is heated by conduction oil. Forced stirring and temperature control prevents aging and burning. Once it reaches the appropriate specifications, the heated waste asphalt mixture can be used to directly pave or repair highway pavement.
Performance Characteristics of the Asphalt Recycling Equipment
1. Can recycle 100% of waste asphalt, saving resources and protecting the environment.
2. Easy operation and preparation. Can start and stop at any time.
3. Continuous heating and mixing while in operation.
4. Uses flue gas to preheat the waste, improving heating efficiency and saving time.
5. The asphalt recycling equipment has an electric power output platform which can provide power for smaller equipment. Thus, it can be used for places with temporarily unavailable power supply.
6. Infrared temperature measurement system in the mixing tank controls the mixing and discharging temperature.
7. Recycle waste asphalt on the spot, saving on transportation costs.
8. Stirring and heating prevents the aging of the original asphalt, contributing to the repairing quality.
9. Breaking waste down enlarges the contact area between the material and tank, improving heating.
10. The asphalt recycling machinery can operate conveniently, work at any time and any working condition.
11. Uses Jiangling's Euro IV Chassis, which offers large traction, a strong bearing capacity and comfortable driving.
Capabilities of the Asphalt Recycling Equipment
1. Heating and recycling waste asphalt.
2. Forced stirring of asphalt concrete.
3. Spraying of emulsified asphalt.
4. Electric output to other equipment.
5. Breaking down waste material
6. Small crane
A roller, electric hand drill, electric pick and other auxiliary equipment are optional to meet the needs of various pavement patching.
Asphalt Pavement Recycling Maintenance Machine,Road Construction Machine,Aggregate Gradation Machine,Micro Surfacing Machine
Henan Gaoyuan Road Maintenance Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.sgroadmachinary.com